This year's DRI event will bring together attorneys, corporate counsel, and claims professionals who handle product liability cases to discuss high profile internal investigation defense, top considerations for jury voir dire in catastrophic injury cases, product safety defense strategies, sports concussion litigation, and how the post-Scalia Supreme Court could affect product liability defendants.
Glenn Kerner, Chair of DRI’s Food Law Group will be co-moderating the specialized litigation sessions which include:
- New Developments in Food Law
- Labeling, Regulations, and Litigation
- Dealing with Social Media: Impact on Industry and Consumers
Nilda Isidro, Vice Chair of DRI’s Mass Torts and Class Actions group will be co-moderating the specialized litigation sessions which include:
- Exposure Is Not Causation: How Recent Rulings Are Changing the Standards Applied to Experts and How to Challenge Them
- Cybersecurity and Mass Tort Liability: How the Medical Device Industry Became a Target for Hackers, Lawsuits, and Regulations - Lessons Learned for All Products with Technology
Nilda Isidro is also presenting “New Developments in Food Law” during the Food Law Group specialized litigation session.