Please join us for our first virtual Life Sciences U.S. IPO Bootcamp, a half-day educational workshop for life sciences companies preparing for or considering an initial public offering (IPO) in the near future. Goodwin’s collaborative team of corporate and capital markets lawyers will be joined by industry experts from Goldman Sachs & Co., Deloitte and Danforth Advisors.
This interactive program will include life sciences industry-focused panels on the key steps for preparing and executing an IPO and what you can expect to encounter as a newly-public company.
Topics will include:
- State of the IPO Market – Current market trends and outlook for IPOs in 2020/2021 presented by Goldman Sachs.
- The IPO Process Nuts and Bolts – What are the requirements for going public and how do you best prepare for an IPO? Hear from industry experts and a CFO who recently went through the process.
- Alternative IPO Transactions/SPACs – In light of the recent market volatility, alternative offerings have become increasingly popular financing transactions utilized by companies as a means of raising capital and accessing the public markets.
External panelists will include:
- Jack Bannister, Vice President at Goldman Sachs
- Troy Ignelzi, Chief Financial Officer at Karuna Therapeutics
- Daniel Geffken, Founder and Managing Director at Danforth Advisors
- Carolyn Selig, Audit Partner at Deloitte
- Tony Goncalves, Audit & Assurance Managing Director at Deloitte
This workshop is designed to be interactive, so we encourage everyone to be on video and welcome you to ask questions live. This half-day session will conclude with Zoom breakout rooms, allowing everyone to have the opportunity to speak with members of the presenting companies in smaller groups as well as network with attendees.
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
12:00 – 4:30 PM (EST)
Interested in attending? Please email Olivia Salvucci to request an invitation.