Goodwin is sponsoring the LAIPLA virtual seminar with Cara Hale Alter, author of the critically acclaimed book The Credibility Code. In this seminar, Cara will provide nutrient-rich information on cultivating “Visible Credibility” – the ability to project confidence and competence so that your value is on full display. Additionally, she’ll offer tips for looking your best on video, building rapport through nonverbal cues, and establishing expertise by seamlessly navigating the virtual medium.
Topics will include:
- Webcam rules for posture, voice, and eye contact
- Simple framing and lighting techniques to boost your image
- Tips for choosing the right medium (video, telephone, email) for the situation
- Why we get “Zoom fatigue” and how to counteract it
- The distinction between cognitive and affective trust, and why both are vital
- Men and women are encouraged to attend. We hope to “see” you there!