Please join Goodwin for an in-person Life Sciences IPO Bootcamp, a half-day educational workshop for European life sciences companies preparing for or considering a U.S. initial public offering (IPO) in the near future. Goodwin’s collaborative team of corporate and capital markets lawyers will be joined by industry experts. This interactive program will include life sciences industry-focused panels discussing the key steps for preparing and executing an IPO and what you can expect to encounter as a newly-public company.
Topics will include:
- Current market trends and outlook for IPOs
- Requirements for going public in the U.S. and how to best prepare for an IPO
- Real life experience from industry experts and a companies that recently went through the process; and
- A Q&A segment where the panel of industry experts will field questions from our live audience.
This program will conclude with a networking reception.
15:00 – 15:10 – Welcome Remarks
Graham Defries, Partner, Life Sciences at Goodwin (UK)
15:10 – 15:30 – Presentation: The Current Market Trends
Cailin McGurk, Managing Director at Morgan Stanley
15:30 – 16:30 – Panel Discussion: Going Public in the Current Market – Stories from the Front
Event panelists include:
- Rob Puopolo, Partner, Life Sciences at Goodwin (US) (Moderator);
- Ben Marsh, Partner, Life Sciences at Goodwin (US);
- Iqbal Hussain, General Counsel at Centessa Pharmaceuticals;
- Cailin McGurk, Managing Director at Morgan Stanley;
- Nanna Lüneborg, PhD, General Partner at Forbion; and
- Gregory R. Wade, PhD, Managing Director Capital Markets Advisory and Co-Lead of the West Coast Region at Danforth Advisors
16:30 – 17:30 – Networking Reception
Interested in attending? Please email Olivia Salvucci to request an invitation.