Junior Associate (Newly Qualified+) — Private Investment Funds
Goodwin is looking to strengthen its Luxembourg practice with the appointment of a junior private investment funds associate.
Candidates must have experience both working in teams and managing substantial components of fund formation transactions with private investment funds in the real estate, private equity, debt, infrastructure and/or venture capital industries. Candidates should be experienced with regulated and unregulated alternative investment funds, carried interest/co-investment arrangements, JVs, fund-of-funds, separate managed account mandates, fund investment and secondary transactions.
- Previous experience as a trainee or associate in Luxembourg in the investment fund practice, experience in a comparable international firm considered an asset;
- Outstanding academic credentials, including a Master's degree (or equivalent) in law, Luxembourg Bar qualification considered an asset;
- Fluent English language essential, fluent German language considered an asset;
- Proactive, with a strong business sense;
- Appetite for lead counsel work; prior experience with exposure to lead counsel work considered an asset;
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills, file and process management skills;
- Open to challenges and learning opportunities; and
- Effective team player and, at the same time, able to work autonomously.
Luxembourg bar admission or enrollment on the List IV required (or eligibility to obtain admission promptly).
To submit your CV and cover letter or find out more about our team, please contact: