Newly Qualified Associate — Private Investment Funds
Goodwin is looking to strengthen its stellar private investment funds practice with the appointment of a newly qualified attorney in Luxembourg.
Candidates must have passed their Bar exam and be willing to experience both working in teams and managing substantial components of fund formation transactions with private investment funds in the real estate, private equity, debt, infrastructure and/or venture capital industries. This role will give you experience with regulated and unregulated alternative investment funds, carried interest/co-investment arrangements, JVs, fund-of-funds, separate managed account mandates, fund investment and secondary transactions.
- Previous experience as a trainee in a comparable international firm in an investment fund practice / corporate M&A practice / regulatory practice, experience in Luxembourg considered an asset;
- Outstanding academic credentials, including a Master's degree (or equivalent) in law, Luxembourg Bar qualification considered an asset;
- Fluent English language essential, fluent German/French language considered an asset;
- Proactive, with a strong business sense;
- Appetite for lead counsel work; prior experience with exposure to lead counsel work considered an asset;
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills, file and process management skills;
- Open to challenges and learning opportunities; and
- Effective team player and, at the same time, able to work autonomously.
Bar admission (or eligibility to obtain admission promptly) required.
To submit your CV and cover letter or find out more about our team, please contact: