Technology Companies – Corporate - Junior Associate
Goodwin is one of the leading tech companies practices in the US that service the needs of emerging companies, public companies and investors. We represent over 1,200 technology-based companies and 200 venture capital and private equity firms. Our full-service team advises growth-oriented companies on company formation, venture financing, M&A, IP, fund formations, IPOs, securities offerings, and offshore transactions. The Goodwin platform offers:
- 180 attorneys who focus on technology companies;
- A diverse and dynamic client base of private ventures, small and mid-cap companies, public industry leaders, investors and bankers.
- Industry facing corporate attorneys focused on all aspects of the life cycle from funding through financing and liquated events such as M&A and public offerings;
- Rare balanced strength of emerging companies and venture capital/private equity practice which allows us to facilitate introduction;
- Strong support practices including privacy, tax, executive compensation, debt and business
We are seeking highly qualified junior associates to join our Technology Companies group. Candidates must have general experience both working in teams and in managing substantial components of transactions independently, along with specific experience representing technology companies in a broad range of corporate and transactional matters, including early and late-stage venture financings, mergers and acquisitions, and private and public offerings.