Leveraging Automation, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Analytics
Knowledge is a strategic asset for legal organizations – it’s what we sell. Goodwin, an industry leader in knowledge management, has long recognized the power of knowledge management solutions – such as automation, artificial intelligence and legal data analytics – and how those solutions can be used for the benefit of our clients.
Goodwin’s experienced and dedicated knowledge management and data professionals have over 70-years of combined legal industry experience and regularly advise clients and potential clients on how to best harness their growing troves of valuable data, information and knowledge.
Whether you’re just starting from scratch or considering how best to extract and exploit decades of data, Goodwin can help you achieve your goals.
Our advisory services include:
- Knowledge Management Strategy – advise on the development of your knowledge management program and how to identify knowledge management projects that will most benefit your business;
- Document Management Systems – advise on the key considerations for legal document management systems such as vendors, document categories and types, and other key system considerations;
- Legal Taxonomies – consult on the development of taxonomies of legal services or other classifications relevant to law department work which are key to connecting your disparate technology systems;
- Document Automation – consult on the key considerations for automating legal documentation to streamline legal workflows within your law department, including available products, best use cases and system considerations;
- Artificial Intelligence – advise on steps and considerations when exploring available artificial intelligence solutions for your law department, such as important preparatory work in order to best leverage AI, prioritizing your use cases, identifying and assessing available products and system considerations;
- Legal Data Analytics and Visualization – advise on the new tools and resources available in the market and how you might develop your own systems using your data.