BOSTON, Nov. 15, 2007 – Goodwin Procter LLP announced that The Best Lawyers in America 2008 named 11 of its Washington, D.C. partners as leaders in their field.
Following are the partners who were included in this prestigious listing and the category of law in which they were placed:
District of Columbia
- John D. Aldock, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation
- Robert T. Basseches, Maritime Law
- James R. Bieke, Environmental Law
- David B. Cook, Maritime Law
- Michael S. Giannotto, Mining Law
- Thomas M. Hefferon, Banking Law
- Christopher E. Palmer, Mutual Funds Law
- Stephen J. Pollak, Antitrust Law, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation
- Thomas J. Scott, Jr., Intellectual Property Law
Attorneys named to The Best Lawyers in America directory are done so based solely on a vote of their peers. Results are compiled from surveys submitted by more than two million leading practitioners throughout the country.
About Goodwin Procter
Goodwin Procter LLP is one of the nation’s leading law firms with more than 850 attorneys in offices in Boston, Los Angeles, New York, Palo Alto, San Diego, San Francisco, and Washington, D.C. The firm’s core areas of practice are corporate, litigation and real estate, with specialized areas of focus that include financial services, private equity, technology, REITs and real estate capital markets, intellectual property and products liability. Information may be found at www.goodwinprocter.com.