Goodwin Procter LLP, a national Am Law 50 firm, announced today that Chambers Global: The World’s Leading Lawyers for Business has recognized the firm and its attorneys for excellence in numerous practice areas. A total of 11 of the firm’s attorneys were named as leading lawyers in the legal directory’s 2013 Global edition. Goodwin’s practice groups were selected for ranking in 8 categories overall in Chambers Global 2013.
Goodwin partner Gilbert G. Menna continues to be named a “Star Performer” in the Capital Markets: REITs category, Chambers’ most select designation for attorneys. In addition, two Goodwin attorneys were recognized for the first time in this year’s edition of Chambers Global. They were John LeClaire in Private Equity: Buyouts and Yash Rana in Corporate M&A: International Firms (Foreign Experts) and Corporate M&A Experts Based Abroad.
Goodwin partners ranked in Chambers Global 2013 were:
• Yash Rana: Corporate M&A: International Firms - Foreign Experts
• Yash Rana: Corporate M&A: Experts Based Abroad
• Mark Burnett: Private Equity: Buyouts
• Edward Glazer: Capital Markets: REITs
• John LeClaire: Private Equity: Buyouts
• Gilbert G. Menna: Capital Markets: REITs
• H. Neal Sandford: Capital Markets: REITs
• Ettore Santucci: Capital Markets: REITs
• Mark Schonberger: Capital Markets: REITs
• Paul Ware: Litigation: Trial Lawyers
Chambers surveys and interviews clients and lawyers around the world to determine which firms and attorneys are considered leaders in their field. Rankings assess key qualities in the legal field, including technical ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness/astuteness, diligence and commitment.