Goodwin Procter announced today that Chambers Global: The World’s Leading Lawyers for Business has recognized the firm and its attorneys for excellence in numerous practice areas. A total of seven of the firm’s attorneys were named as leading lawyers in the legal directory’s 2015 Global edition.
Goodwin’s practice groups were selected for ranking in the following six categories:
- Corporate/M&A (International Firms) (Foreign Desk)
- Corporate/M&A (Desk Based Abroad)
- Capital Markets: Debt &Equity
- Intellectual Property: Patent
- Investment Funds: Private Equity: Fund Formation
- Private Equity: Buyouts
Goodwin partners ranked in Chambers Global 2015 were:
- Yash Rana: Corporate/M&A (International Firms) - China (Foreign Experts)
- Yash Rana: Corporate/M&A - India (Experts Based Abroad)
- Stuart Cable: Corporate/M&A
- John LeClaire: Private Equity: Buyouts
- Richard Matheny: International Trade: Export Controls & Economic Sanctions
Chambers surveys and interviews clients and lawyers around the world to determine which firms and attorneys are considered leaders in their field. Rankings assess key qualities in the legal field, including technical ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness/astuteness, diligence and commitment.