Benchmark Litigation has ranked 12 partners as litigation stars in their respective practice areas. Goodwin was also recognized nationally and regionally in California, Massachusetts and New York, and in Intellectual Property Litigation and White Collar Defense practice areas.
Partners receiving the distinction include:
- Neel Chatterjee (IP Litigation)
- Anthony Downs (IP Litigation)
- Marshall Fishman (General Commercial Litigation, Securities Litigation)
- Grant Fondo (White Collar Crime, Securities Litigation)
- Joanne Gray (Product Liability)
- Mark Holland (Securities Litigation)
- Richard Oetheimer (Product Liability)
- Brian Pastuszenski (General Commercial Litigation, Securities Litigation, White Collar Crime)
- Richard Strassberg (White Collar Crime)
Now in its eleventh year of publication, Benchmark Litigation exclusively covers the litigation and disputes market in North America, covering the United States, Canada and Mexico. Rankings are selected based on extensive interviews with and recommendations from clients and peers.
View the full 2017 rankings.