The following six Goodwin partners were named to Benchmark Litigation’s third annual Under 40 Hot List ranking which recognizes litigation lawyers, age 40 or younger, deemed to be the most promising emerging talent in the U.S. and Canada:
- Brian Burgess - Experienced in a wide range of areas including antitrust law, administrative law (with a particular focus on FDA litigation), constitutional law, intellectual property and financial services litigation.
- Joseph Rockers - Represents clients in internal investigations, insurance- and indemnification-related matters, post-closing disputes, and a wide range of other complex commercial litigation.
- Nilda Isidro - Specializes in consumer products law in FDA-regulated industries, products liability law, mass torts and multi-district litigation.
- Sarah Frederick - Advises on complex product liability mass torts, antitrust multi-district litigation and putative class actions, and challenges to agency actions at the trial and appellate levels.
- Bill Brady - Counsels on a broad range of business disputes including shareholder class actions alleging violations of securities laws and shareholder derivative litigation.
- Annie Railton - Specializes in white collar criminal defense, government civil and regulatory actions, internal investigations and complex commercial litigation.