Benchmark Litigation ranked the following Goodwin partners as Litigation Stars in their respective practice areas:
- Roberto Braceras (General Commercial, Securities, White Collar Crime)
- Neel Chatterjee (Intellectual Property)
- Mark Davis (Antitrust, Intellectual Property)
- Anthony Downs (Intellectual Property)
- Marshall Fishman (General Commercial, Securities)
- Anthony Fiotto (Securities, Top 10 Boutiques)
- Douglas Flaum (Antitrust, General Commercial, Securities)
- Joanne Gray (Product Liability)
- Forrest Hainline (General Commercial, Product Liability)
- William Harrington (General Commercial, White Collar Crime)
- Thomas Hefferon (Appellate)
- Christopher Holding (Antitrust)
- Elizabeth Holland (Intellectual Property)
- Mark Holland (Securities)
- William Jay (Appellate)
- Kevin Martin (Appellate, White Collar Crime)
- Carl Metzger (General Commercial, Insurance, Securities)
- Richard Oetheimer (Product Liability)
- Brian Pastuszenski (General Commercial, Securities, White Collar Crime)
- Richard Strassberg (White Collar Crime)
Additionally, partners Grant Fondo and Anthony Fiotto were recognized as Future Stars and Robert Hale was named a Labor & Employment Star. The firm was also recognized nationally and regionally in California, Massachusetts, New York and Silicon Valley in its Intellectual Property, Labor and Employment, Appellate and White Collar Defense practice areas.
Now in its thirteenth year of publication, the Benchmark Litigation rankings are based on extensive interviews with litigators, dispute resolution specialists and their clients.
To view the full 2019 rankings, please click here.