Mergermarket has named Goodwin the number one legal advisor for Life Sciences and Healthcare M&A (by Deal Count) in its Deal Drivers Americas 2019 M&A League Tables. The results demonstrate the unique collaboration between Goodwin’s full-service life sciences team and the private equity, technology and healthcare practices. This synergy allows Goodwin to understand the specific risks and challenges faced by life sciences companies, and provide practical, strategic advice to help them successfully navigate the M&A process.
Additionally, Goodwin was recognized as a leading M&A advisor by deal count across industry sectors and geographies, and the firm continued its dominance of the middle market by being named one of the premiere M&A advisors for deals between $5 and $250 million.
Mergermarket highly ranked Goodwin in the following categories:
- #1 Legal Advisor for Life Sciences & Healthcare M&A (Deal Count)
- #2 Legal Advisor for Technology, Media & Telecom M&A (Deal Count)
- #2 Legal Advisor for Mid-Market M&A ($5m-$250m) (Deal Count)
- #3 Legal Advisor for North East M&A (Deal Count)
- #3 Legal Advisor for West Coast M&A (Deal Count)
- #4 Legal Advisor for M&A across all Industry Sectors (Deal Count)