Mr. Adams’s experience includes the representation of real estate investment funds, REITs, institutional investors, and other owners and operators of real estate in transactions that span a range of asset classes. Highlights of his recent work include representation of:
- A global real estate owner/operator in the sale of three office buildings in Boston’s Financial District and Seaport, with sale prices of $635 million, $115 million and $46.1 million.
- A global real estate owner/operator in obtaining mortgage financing in the amount of $95.1 million, secured by a portfolio of eight industrial assets located in California, Florida, New Jersey and Texas.
- A global real estate owner/operator in obtaining mortgage financing in the amount of $54 million, secured by a portfolio of four industrial assets located in Florida, Illinois and New Jersey.
- A nationally recognized real estate investment management company in the formation and administration of a programmatic joint venture for the acquisition, development, redevelopment and management of healthcare focused real estate projects.
- A nationally recognized ski and golf resort operator in its acquisition of six mountain resorts and a scenic chairlift attraction.
- Several fund sponsors in negotiation and administration of subscription secured credit facilities.