- Semrush Holdings, Inc. in its $150 million initial public offering
- Dynatrace, Inc. in numerous follow-on offerings
- Markforged, Inc. in its business combination with SPAC one in a transaction valued at approximately $2.1 billion
- HubSpot Inc. in its $460 million convertible debt issuance and exchange
- Aquabounty Technologies, Inc. in several CMPO and other underwritten public offerings
- Carbon Black, Inc. in its $163 million initial public offering
- Allego, Inc. in its acquisition of Refract
- clypd, inc. in its acquisition by AT&T
- BlueTarp Financial, Inc. in its acquisition by Capital One Financial
- Carbon Black, Inc. (CBLK) in its acquisition by VMWare, Inc. for $2.1 billion
- Infinio Systems, Inc. in its sale to Think3, a subsidiary of ESW Capital
- Brightcove Inc. in its acquisition of the online video player assets of Ooyala, Inc.
- ZOLL Data Systems, Inc. in its acquisition of Golden Hour Data Systems, Inc.
- TRGRP, Inc. in its sale to Pamlico Capital
- Carbon Black in its acquisition of Confer Technologies, Inc.
- iboss in its $145 million financing round
- OM1 in its $21 million Series B, $50 million Series C and $85 million Series D financings
- Panorama Education, Inc. in its venture capital financings
- clypd, Inc. in its venture capital financings
- Allego, Inc. in its venture capital financings
- TVision Insights, Inc. in its $13 million Series A-3 financing
- MarkForged, Inc. in its $82 million Series D financing
- Sonrai Security, Inc. in its preferred stock financings
- BitSight Technologies, Inc. in its $48 million tender offer, $23 million Series B financing, $40 million Series C financing, $60 million Series D financing, and $250 million Series E financing and concurrent acquisition of VisibleRisk
- Boston Microfluidics, Inc. in its $17.5 million Series A financing
- Salsify, Inc. in its $43 million Series D financing
- A healthcare IT company in its Series Seed financing
- A cyber security company in its $15 million Series A-1 financing
- Represents venture capital firms, including Addition Ventures, Ascension Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Charles River Ventures, Flare Capital Partners, Highland Capital Partners, Optum Ventures and Sequoia Capital, in venture capital financings
- Advised numerous private companies in convertible-debt and SAFE financing transactions
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Berman was a consultant with the accounting firm Invotex Inc. of Baltimore, Maryland.