Mr. Bloch’s recent transactions include advising:
- PAI Partners and the management of Cerba Healthcare, a European leader in the clinical pathology business, in the sale of the group to Public Sector Pension Investment Board and Partners Group.
- Euromezzanine on the acquisition of Groupe Ginger, one of France’s leading operators in the construction industry.
- CTL International and CitoxLab group on the acquisition of the minority shareholdings in Atlanbio, a human-sized CRO offering a wide range of bioanalytical techniques, including mass spectrometry, immunoassays and immunogenicity testing.
- IK Investment Partners on the acquisition of (1) Group Colisée, the third senior nursing house group on the French market, and (2) of the majority stake in Pinard Emballages Group, a French provider of plastic containers for cosmetics and personal care products.
- Tikehau Capital in its minority investment in Claranet, a managed hosting, networks and communications services provider, alongside existing shareholders.
- Actility on (1) the acquisition of Abeeway, the geolocation system specialist, and (2) on its fundraising (Series D) of circa €60 million.
- Keensight Capital on its minority investment in Unither Group, a specialist in blow-fill-seal (BFS) technology.
- Chesterfield Technology Investments Limited on its Series B investment round in Molotov TV, a French TV streaming service.