Mr. Bloch’s recent transactions include advising:
- PAI Partners and the management of Cerba in relation to the sale of Cerba HealthCare, a European leader in the clinical pathology business, to a consortium led by Partners Group and Public Sector Pension Investment Board (PSP)
- Sagard and Euromezzanine in the context of the acquisition of Safic-Alcan*
- FDS Group on the financing of the Custom Rubber Products' assets*
- The management and employees of Nutrixo on the sale of their shareholding in Nutrixo*
- AXA LBO Fund IV FCPR and the other sellers on the sale of Groupe Unipex to IK Investment Partners*
- Lion Capital on the acquisition of Alain Affelou group and Picard Group*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.