Mr. Carlson has advised clients on domestic and cross-border transactions across a range of industries. His recent experience includes advising:*
- Charlesbank Capital Partners in its acquisitions of Tecomet and Hearthside Food Solutions.
- MAV Beauty Brands (TSE: MAV), a portfolio company of TA Associates, in its acquisitions of Cake Beauty and Renpure.
- Plaskolite in its carve-out acquisitions of business lines from Covestro AG (OTCMKTS: CVVTF) and Lucite International.
- InviCRO in its sale to Konica Minolta.
- Wyless Group in its sale to KORE Wireless.
- Fullbeauty Brands, a portfolio company of Charlesbank Capital Partners, in its sale to Apax Partners.
- Innovative Food Processors, an Ampersand Capital Partners portfolio company, in its sale to Balchem.
- Dynex Technologies, an Ampersand Capital Partners portfolio company, in its sale to Telegraph Hill Partners.
- Halifax Group in its acquisition of PromptCare.
- Agilux Laboratories, an Ampersand Capital Partners portfolio company, in its sale to Charles River Laboratories.
- Boston Dynamics, an advanced robotics development company, in its acquisition by Google, Inc.*
- BioInnovation Capital in its investments in several early-stage life sciences companies, including Avexegen, Edpiodyne, Graphwear, Mitokinin and Photoswitch Biosciences.
- Ampersand Capital Partners in growth investments in Nexcelom Bioscience and NEOMED Laboratories.
- JMI Equity in its growth investment in Higher Logic.
- Gelesis, a medical product developer focused on treating weight loss and obesity, in growth equity financings. Gelesis is a portfolio company of PureTech Ventures.
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.