Ms. de Sauvage’s representation of companies spans the entire corporate life-cycle, including company formation, general corporate representation and counseling, venture capital financings, public offerings, corporate governance, public company representation and mergers and acquisitions.
While attending law school, Ms. de Sauvage worked as an intern at the Securities and Exchange Commission in the Department of Corporation Finance and at 1776, a startup incubator and seed fund, in Washington, D.C.
- Represents numerous private companies and venture capital firms in venture capital financings.
- Eventbrite in its initial public offering.
- The underwriters in the Sonim Technologies initial public offering.
- Vlocity in its sale to Salesforce.
- PillPack in its sale to Amazon.
- Avere Systems in its sale to Microsoft.
- Semantic Machines in its sale to Microsoft.