Ms. Dragun’s representative experience includes advising:
- Immunocore Limited, a leading clinical-stage T cell receptor biotechnology company, on its collaboration with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, including an investment of up to $40 million to support development of certain immunotherapies for infectious diseases*
- Immunocore Limited on its $130 million Series B funding round led by General Atlantic*
- A leading British life sciences company on a number of equity financings, comprising both placings for existing shareholders and funding from new investors of up to c. $100 million, as well as general corporate advisory matters*
- A leading VC fund on its Series A investment in a mental health technology company*
- Aquis Exchange plc, the pan-European equities exchange operator and technology service provider, on its initial public offering on AIM*
- A leading British life sciences company on its initial public offering on the Main Market of the LSE*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.