LBO / Acquisition finance
- Bluebay Asset Management, as arranger and unitranche lender, on the refinancing of Bertrand group, taking the form of a unitranche issuance of €90 million.*
- A bank pool led by Crédit Agricole CIB, Société Générale and Banque Palatine on the €80 million senior financing for the acquisition by Eurazéo of Groupe Françoise Saget Linvosges. *
- A pool of lenders in connection with the €250 million refinancing of part of CECAB (Centrale Coopérative Agricole Bretonne)’s indebtedness.*
- Advising Fondations Capital in connection with a leveraged recapitalization of Groupe Sepur financed by its existing group of lenders and arranged by BNP Paribas.*
- Advising a group of lenders in connection with a conciliation proceedings related to a refinancing deal*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Mr. Filiatre previously served as Corporate Tax Officer at Amaris.