Ms. Galligan works with clients throughout the corporate life cycle, advising on compensation matters at the time of incorporation, and in connection with venture capital financings, public offerings, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Advising companies, such as Guidewire Software, Zendesk, Atlassian, Twilio, Okta, and investment banks, such as Goldman Sachs and BofA Merrill Lynch, on executive compensation disclosure requirements
- Lynda.com in its $1.5 billion sale to LinkedIn
- Xoom in its $890 million sale to PayPal
- Citrix in spin off of Go-To business to LogMeIn
- Select executives of GitHub in connection with its sale to Microsoft
- Opower in its sale to Oracle
- Atlassian in several acquisitions
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals in its $10 billion sale to Amgen
- ANSYS in numerous acquisition transactions
- Trulia in its acquisition by Zillow
- Trunk Club in its $350 million sale to Nordstrom
- Flurry in its sale to Yahoo!
- Public companies: Eventbrite, ANSYS, Guidewire Software, iRobot, Citrix, Atlassian, Twilio, Okta and Zendesk
- Private companies: AppNexus, Machine Zone, Marqeta, Slack Technologies, Qualtrics, Quora, Affirm and Scopely
Prior to entering law school, Ms. Galligan was an officer in the U.S. Marine Corps.
Ms. Galligan is a member of the Board of Directors of Community Legal Services in East Palo Alto.
Ms. Galligan previously served on the Bay Area Advisory Board for BUILD.