- Dutchie in its $350 million Series D financing
- Bid Ventures, Inc. (d/b/a Jock MKT) in its venture capital financings
- A leading fantasy sports company in its $50 million Series B financing
- Cohere Health Inc. in its venture capital financings
- InkBit Corporation in its $30 million Series B financing
- Allego, Inc. in its venture capital financings
- MarkForged, Inc. in its $82 million Series D financing
- Sonrai Security, Inc. in its venture capital financings
- Stavvy Inc. in its $40 million Series A financing
- Relay Therapeutics in its $400 million Series C financing
- Advised numerous private companies in convertible-debt and SAFE financing transactions
- Represented venture capital firms, including Addition Ventures, Aviv Growth Partners, FMR and Optum Ventures, in venture capital financings
- MarkForged, Inc. in its business combination with SPAC one in a transaction valued at approximately $2.1 billion
- Relay Therapeutics, Inc. in its $460 million initial public offering
- Adicet Bio, Inc. in multiple public offerings
- Aptinyx Inc. in multiple public offerings
- Allego, Inc. in its acquisition of Refract
- ZOLL Data Systems, Inc. in its acquisition of Golden Hour Data Systems, Inc.
- Behrman Capital in its acquisition of kSARIA Corporation
- Mautic Inc. in its acquisition by Acquia
- Polaris Partners in its strategic growth investment in TransACT Communications, LLC.
Mr. Goldfarb has served as an instructor of “Forming and Financing a Start-Up Business,” a semester-long course at the Boston University School of Law. He has also served as a mentor for the MIT $100K Business Plan Competition.
While in law school, Mr. Goldfarb worked as an intern at National Public Radio, Inc. and at the U.S. Attorney’s Office’s National Security Division in Washington, D.C. He also served as Managing Editor of the Journal of National Security Law & Policy.