Ms. Hennecken’s representations include:
- Defeated class certification of a putative nationwide class of individuals seeking recovery under the TCPA for allegedly receiving telephone calls on their cellphones marketing residential home mortgage modifications. Newhart v. Quicken Loans Inc., No. 9:15-CV-812 (S.D.Fla.).
- Representation of national mortgage lender in putative class actions alleging violations of the TCPA.
- Representation of national mortgage lender in investigation under Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act by the CFPB.
- Representation of national mortgage lender in investigation under Servicemembers Civil Relief Act by the Department of Justice.
- Representation of international manufacturer in investigation by the Massachusetts Department of Environment.
- Secured the public release of rape-kit testing statistics in conjunction with the Joyful Heart Foundation as part of its End the Backlog program.