Mr. Islam's representative experience includes:
- Queens Park Equity on the leveraged acquisition of Sagacity Group, a London-based IT consultancy company
- HoldCo SAS, a holding company controlled by Xavier Niel, in the financing of the simplified public tender offer for iliad SA shares launched by HoldCo II, a holding company controlled by HoldCo. The iliad Group is one of the largest telecommunications companies in Europe
- Mayfair Equity Partners on its investment in Tangle Teezer, a global haircare brand, valuing the company at more than £70m
- TA Associates
- on its combination of Compusoft with Genstar-backed 2020 Technologies to create a global provider of planning and manufacturing solutions for residential and commercial spaces.
- on its investment in Apex Group, a global financial services provider to asset managers, financial institutions, family offices and corporates.
- Halo Technology, a portfolio company of Inflexion Private Equity, on its acquisition of Solid Optics, a global provider of compatible transceivers, high-speed cabling and multiplexers
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr Islam was a trainee solicitor at Addleshaw Goddard LLP qualifying in 2018.