Mr. Islam's representative experience includes:
- Bregal Milestone on its investment in Redstor, a category-leading data management and SaaS protection company headquartered in the UK
- Graphite Capital on its acquisition of Opus Talent Solutions, an international recruitment business specialising in the technology and renewable energy markets
- A pool of banks on the financing for the acquisition of the Grandir Group, a French group operating daycare centers under the “Les Petits Chaperons Rouges” brand, by Infravia
- Queens Park Equity on the leveraged acquisition of Sagacity Group, a London-based IT consultancy company
- HoldCo SAS, a holding company controlled by Xavier Niel, in the financing of the simplified public tender offer for iliad SA shares launched by HoldCo II, a holding company controlled by HoldCo. The iliad Group is one of the largest telecommunications companies in Europe
- Mayfair Equity Partners on its investment in Tangle Teezer, a global haircare brand, valuing the company at more than £70 million
- TA Associates
- on its combination of Compusoft with Genstar-backed 2020 Technologies to create a global provider of planning and manufacturing solutions for residential and commercial spaces.
- on its investment in Apex Group, a global financial services provider to asset managers, financial institutions, family offices and corporates.
- Halo Technology, a portfolio company of Inflexion Private Equity
- on the sale of Halo Technology to Amphenol Corporation, a leading designer and manufacturer of electrical, electronic, and fiber-optic connectors and interconnect systems, sensors, and cable
- on its acquisition of Solid Optics, a global provider of compatible transceivers, high-speed cabling and multiplexers
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Islam was a trainee solicitor at Addleshaw Goddard LLP qualifying in 2018.