Ms. Knoop’s representation of companies spans the entire corporate life-cycle, including pre-incorporation planning, general corporate representation and counseling, venture capital financings, public offerings, corporate governance, public company representation and mergers and acquisitions. Ms. Knoop also works with venture capitalists in private stock offerings.
- Has represented private companies and venture capital firms in over $6 billion worth of venture capital and strategic financings and tender offers.
- Represents numerous private companies
- Represents venture capital firms such as Accel Partners, Bond Capital, DCM, Greylock Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Ribbit Capital, and Silicon Valley Bank.
- Eventbrite, Inc. in its initial public offering
- The underwriters in the initial public offering of Snap Inc.
- Amplify Snack Brands in its initial public offering and follow-on public offering
- The underwriters in the initial public offering and follow-on public offering of Talend, Inc.
- The underwriters in the initial public offering of Penumbra, Inc.
- Amplify Snack Brands in its acquisition of U.K. snack maker Tyrrells