Mr. McNeil’s recent M&A experience includes representing:
- TA Associates in its acquisition AffiniPay.
- SessionM in its sale to MasterCard (NYSE: MA).
- Ampersand Capital Partners and Brammer Bio in its sale to Thermo Fisher Scientific (NYSE: TMO) for $1.7 billion.
- N-of-One in its sale to Qiagen (NYSE: QGEN).
- Charlesbank Capital Partners and Trojan Battery Company in its sale to C&D Technologies, a KPS Capital Partners’ portfolio company.
- SimpliSafe in its sale to Hellman & Friedman.
- Broadtree Partners in its acquisition of ListEngage.
- Ensono, a Charlesbank Capital Partners portfolio company, in its acquisition of Wipro’s hosted data center business for $405 million.
- Corpus Medical, an Ampersand Capital Partners portfolio company, in its sale to Confluent Medical Technologies.
- Elk Capital Partners in its acquisition of Emporos Systems.
- Qvidian in its sale to Upland Software (NASDAQ: UPLD) for $50 million.
- TA Associates and Senior Whole Health in the sale of Senior Whole Health to Magellan Healthcare (NASDAQ: MGLN) for $400 million.
- Ampersand Capital Partners and 1315 Capital in their acquisition of Genoptix, a Novartis (NYSE: NVS) company.
- SessionM in its acquisition of LoyalTree.
- Gemvara in its sale to Richline Group, a Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK.A) subsidiary.
- Explorica in its sale to WorldStrides, a Carlyle Group portfolio company.
- Basswood Capital in its acquisition of Rogers Software Development.
- Nautic Partners and Theorem Clinical Research in its sale to Chiltern.
- AMG Wealth Partners in its acquisition of myCIO Wealth Partners.
- Paydiant in its sale to PayPal, an eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) company.
- Charlesbank Capital Partners in its sale of Oncore Manufacturing to Natel Engineering.
In addition, Mr. McNeil has represented numerous companies in connection with venture capital financings, investors in venture capital and growth equity transactions, and search funds in connection with fundraising, pre-acquisition advisory matters and acquisitions.
Mr. McNeil was a summer associate at Goodwin in 2013. While in law school, Mr. McNeil was a senior editor for the Boston College Law Review. Prior to law school, Mr. McNeil taught mathematics and coached football in eastern North Carolina as a Teach for America corps member.