Recent representative transactional matters include:
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals in the divestiture of its Intrarosa business line
- Wayfair in its $535 million private placement of convertible senior notes
- Novelion Therapeutics in its business combination with Amryt Pharma plc
- Centerbridge Partners in its acquisition of Civitas Solutions
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals in its merger with Akebia Therapeutics
- GLPI in its purchase of Tropicana Entertainment casinos
- Cascadian Therapeutics in its sale to Seattle Genetics
- Citrix in its $2.6 billion Reverse Morris Trust merger with LogMeIn
- First Eagle in its purchase of Newstar Financial
- Cornerstone OnDemand in its $300 million strategic investment led by Silver Lake
- Lionbridge in its sale to HIG
- Teva in its acquisition of Auspex Pharmaceuticals
- Centerview Partners in connection with the sale of Pharmacyclics to AbbVie
- Trulia in its sale to Zillow
- Courier Corporation in its sale to R.R. Donnelley
- Citrix’s $1.4 billion convertible notes offering
- Mac-Gray Corporation in its sale to CSC ServiceWorks, Inc.
- athenahealth in its acquisition of Epocrates, Inc.
- Avila Therapeutics in its sale to Celgene Corporation
Ms. Mercier has also provided ongoing corporate governance and securities law advice to many of the firm’s clients, including Citrix Systems, Alkermes, Amarin Corporation, AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Oxford Immunotec, Aastrom Biosciences, Lionbridge Technologies, Novelion Therapeutics and Zalicus.
Ms. Mercier is a member of the Massachusetts and Boston Bar Associations.
Ms. Mercier rejoined Goodwin in 2012 after serving as senior corporate counsel at Citrix where she worked on several strategic acquisitions and on Citrix’s corporate governance and securities matters. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Mercier was Controller and Acting CFO of Louis, Inc. in Boston, Massachusetts.