Recent representative transactional matters include:
- Cascadian Therapeutics sale to Seattle Genetics
- Lionbridge in its sale to HIG
- Citrix in its $2.6 billion Reverse Morris Trust merger with LogMeIn
- First Eagle in its purchase of Newstar Financial
- GLPI in its purchase of Tropicana Entertainment
- Teva in its acquisition of Auspex Pharmaceuticals
- Centerview Partners in connection with the sale of Pharmacyclics to AbbVie
- Trulia in its sale to Zillow
- Courier Corporation in its sale to R.R. Donnelley
- Citrix’s $1.4 billion convertible notes offering
- Mac-Gray Corporation in its sale to CSC ServiceWorks, Inc.
- athenahealth in its acquisition of Epocrates, Inc.
- Avila Therapeutics in its sale to Celgene Corporation
Ms. Mercier has also provided ongoing corporate governance and securities law advice to many of the firm’s clients, including Citrix Systems, Inc., Alkermes plc, AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Aastrom Biosciences Inc., Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. and Zalicus Inc.
Ms. Mercier is a member of the Massachusetts and Boston Bar Associations.
Ms. Mercier rejoined Goodwin in 2012 after serving as senior corporate counsel at Citrix where she worked on several strategic acquisitions and on Citrix’s corporate governance and securities matters. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Mercier was Controller and Acting CFO of Louis, Inc. in Boston, Massachusetts.