Ms. Millich’s recent representations include:
- Frazier Healthcare Partners and Thomas H. Lee Partners, acting through their portfolio company CSafe Global, an international manufacturer and provider of cold chain equipment and thermal shipping services, on the acquisition of Softbox Systems. Softbox is an international provider of temperature control packaging to the biotech and pharmaceutical industries. Notably, Softbox supplies Pfizer with the ultra-low temperature controlled parcel shipper required in the distribution of its COVID-19 vaccines
- Bregal Unternehmerkapital on the structuring and fundraising of their latest fund, Bregal Unternehmerkapital III, which closed at its hard cap of €1.875 billion.
- Macquarie Green Investment Group on the structuring and fundraising of its latest fund, Macquarie GIG Renewable Energy Fund 2 (“MGREF2”), which raised €1.635 billion.
- Slate Asset Management on the structuring and fundraising of its first European real estate fund, Slate European Real Estate Fund III . Slate Fund III closed at its hard cap of €250 million, exceeding its target of €200 million.
- TA Associates on its significant minority investment in Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider to asset managers, financial institutions, family offices and corporates.
- Slate Asset Management on the structuring and fundraising of its first European real estate fund, Slate European Real Estate Fund III, which closed at its hard cap of €250 million.