Recent transactions include advising:
- A global real estate fund manager on the formation of a €450 million value-add real estate fund investing in Europe.
- Bancroft Private Equity on the formation of a private equity fund investing in Central and Eastern Europe.
- GreenOak on the formation of the second generation of its European Secured Lending platform raising more than €1.3 billion across two funds focused on the U.K. and other European markets.
- GreenOak on the formation of its flagship €911 million GreenOak Europe II Fund, as well as various related co-investment transactions.
- Hillhouse Capital on the formation of a rifle shot fund.
- Low Carbon on a joint venture with Vitol Group and formation of a new renewable energy fund.
- NREP on the establishment of its NREP Nordic Strategies Fund II (NSF2), which has an investment capacity of €1.7 billion and will invest primarily in the modern logistics, necessity-driven retail and residential sectors in Denmark, Sweden, Finland, and Norway.
- Partners Group on various primary, secondary, and co-investment transactions.
- Spice Private Equity on various emerging market primary, secondary, and co-investment transactions.
- Willis Towers Watson and their clients on investments into various European funds.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Mudakavi was an associate in the Bangalore office of Trilegal, India.