Mr. O'Reilly's work for private equity, growth equity and venture capital funds and their portfolio companies as well as strategic investors, acquirers and sellers includes representing:
- DST Global in its growth equity investments in Arista, LendingClub, DraftKings, Flexport, GreenSky, Meituan and OTOY.
- JMI Equity in it sale of Studer Group to Huron Consulting (NASDAQ: HURN) and its investment in automotiveMastermind.
- Accel Partners in its investment in CartoDB.
- Various mutual funds with investments in private technology companies including Dropbox and Ant Financial.
- Thoma Bravo in its sale of Roadnet Technologies to Vista Equity Partners.
- Ridge Capital Partners in its leveraged buyout of Zamma Corporation.
- Halifax in its leveraged buyout of BCI Burke Company.
- WisdomTree Investments Inc. (NASDAQ: WETF) with a variety of exchange traded fund product development joint ventures, the acquisition of Boost ETP and ETF Securities and its strategic investment in AdvisorEngine.
- GTT Communications Inc. (NYSE: GTT) in connection with its acquisition of Interoute Communications S.A.
- Tata Communications Ltd. (NSE: TATACOMM) in its sale of a majority stake of its data center businesses in India and Singapore.
- Growth stage companies Heyday, Fundrise and Soludos in various financing transactions.
- Various sell-side representations including the sale of American Mortgage Consultants to Stone Point Capital; Collect Rx to New Capital Partners; Celcite Management Solutions to Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX); and Infraestructura Institucional to BlackRock (NYSE: BLK).
Mr. O'Reilly's recent experience with benefit corporations and impact investing includes representing:
- Danone Manifesto Ventures in its conversion to a benefit corporation and its B Corp certification.
- GEF Capital Partners in its investment in Blue Source.
- Impact funds and other companies with social or environmental concerns regarding structuring as or investing in benefit corporations and other similar entities.
Mr. O’Reilly has dedicated time to advancing benefit corporation legislation and drafting related publications. He is a member of the American Bar Association.
Mr. O'Reilly's pro bono/charitable organization work includes serving as outside counsel to the American Sustainable Business Council.