A selection of Mr. Puopolo’s recent representations include:
- Lysosomal Therapeutics, Inc. (LTI) in its exclusive option arrangement with Allergan plc
- Versant Ventures in launching BlueRock Therapeutics, a next-generation regenerative medicine company, where Bayer and Versant are committing $225 million
- CRISPR Therapeutics in its $56 million initial public offering and $38 million Series B financing
- Padlock Therapeutics in its sale to Bristol-Myers Squibb, with $225 million in upfront and near-term payments
- F-star Alpha in connection with its exclusive option agreement with Bristol-Myers Squibb
- CRISPR Therapeutics in its collaboration with Bayer, valued up to $335 million upfront
- Alkermes in the sale of its manufacturing facility and the manufacturing and royalty revenue associated with products manufactured at the facility and global rights to Recro Pharma, Inc., for $170 million
- Guerbet in a $270 million acquisition of Mallinckrodt's Contrast Media and Delivery Systems business
Mr. Puopolo is a member of the American, Massachusetts and Boston Bar Associations.
Prior to rejoining Goodwin in 2014, Mr. Puopolo was a shareholder at Greenberg Traurig in Boston, where he served as co-chair of its emerging technology group. He has been licensed (inactive) in Massachusetts as a certified public accountant.