- Phreesia, Inc. in its initial public offering
- CRISPR Therapeutics AG in its initial public offering
- Represented the underwriters, including RBC, in Altair Engineering’s initial public offering and follow-on offering
- Represented investment bankers, including Cowen, in G1 Therapeutics’ initial public offering and follow-on offering
- Represented William Blair in follow-on offerings by USA Technologies
- Represented Cowen in follow-on offerings by Albireo Pharma
- Represented the underwriter in Oncobiologics’ initial public offering
- Represented the underwriters in a follow-on offering by Syndax Pharmaceuticals
- Represented Cowen and Company in multiple “At-the-Market” transactions
- MediaMorph in its sale to Whip Media Group
- Anchor FM in its sale to Spotify
- 7Park Data in its sale to Vista Equity Partners
- Kensho Technologies in its sale to S&P Global
- Interactions in its acquisition of Digital Roots
- Orchard Platform in its sale of substantially all of its assets to Kabbage, Inc.
- Nalari Health in its sale to BehaveCare
- Catheter Connections in its sale to Merit Medical Systems
- Toast in its Series F financing with participation by Bessemer Venture Partners, TPG, Greenoaks Capital and Tiger Global Management.
- SmileDirectClub in its preferred equity financing with participation from Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, Kleiner Perkins and Spark Capital
- Kensho Technologies in its Series B financing with participation by S&P, Goldman Sachs, General Catalyst, Morgan Stanley and JPMorgan
- Codiak BioSciences in its Series C financing with participation by ARCH Venture Partners, Flagship Pioneering and Fidelity Management and Research Company
- Glossier in its Series B financing led by Institutional Venture Partners, with participation from Index Ventures, Thrive Capital and Forerunner Ventures
- Anchor FM in its Series A financing led by Google Ventures and Accel
- Precision Biologics in its Series A financing by an affiliate of NantWorks
- Orchard Platform in its Series B financing led by Thrive Capital, Spark Capital and Canaan Partners
- Even Financial in its Series A financing with participation by GreatPoint Ventures, Goldman Sachs PSI, Canaan Partners, Fidelity, Lerer Hippeau and AMEX
Mr Pusar is a frequent lecturer at Columbia Business School, Columbia Law School and Cornell Tech on venture financings and other elements of start-up law. He also holds office hours for emerging companies working with the New York Angels, which is one of the longest-running active angel groups in New York City. Mr. Pusar is also an active leader at Goodwin, committed to global initiatives supporting practice management, and associate development efforts rooted in the firm’s core values. He frequently participates in Goodwin’s recruiting, training and mentoring efforts which focus on the importance of Diversity & Inclusion.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Pusar was an associate in the New York office of Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP.