Mr. Randall oversees the commercial leasing work for many of the major office buildings in Boston, including, 53 State Street, 75 State Street, 50 Post Office Square, 101 Seaport Boulevard, 121 Seaport Boulevard and numerous suburban office parks. In addition, he represents numerous corporate and institutional tenants in commercial lease transactions nationally, often involving substantial office and/or lab construction. Recent major lease assignments include the representation of:
- Advent International in connection with a 70,000 sf headquarters lease from Boston Properties at 800 Boylston Street, Boston.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals in connection with a 300,000 sf build to suit office and laboratory lease from BioMed Realty Trust at 675 West Kendall Street, Cambridge.
- bluebird bio in connection with a 255,000 sf build to suit office and laboratory lease from Alexandria Real Estate Equities at 60 Binney Street, Cambridge.
- Skanska USA Commercial Development in connection with a 250,000 sf office lease to a major bank in Houston.
- Skanska USA Commercial Development in connection with a 350,000 sf office lease to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP involving the construction of a 17-story mixed-use building at 101 Seaport Drive, Boston.
- Bentall Kennedy in connection with a 410,000 sf headquarters lease to Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. at 50 Post Office Square, Boston.
In addition, Mr. Randall has recently represented the following clients in a variety of real estate transactions, including:
- Skanska USA Commercial Development in connection with the sale of the office tower at 101 Seaport Boulevard, Boston, to Union Investment Real Estate GmbH, which set a record price for an office building sale in the Boston market.
- Bentall Kennedy and MEPT Edgemoor REIT in connection with three separate transactions involving the acquisition of 9 properties in the Fort Point Channel area of Boston, for an aggregate purchase price exceeding $400 Million.
- Bentall Kennedy and CalSTERS in connection with the sale of 50 Post Office Square, Boston.
- Skanska USA Commercial Development in connection with several confidential development projects in the Boston area.
Mr. Randall is the past chairman of the Zoning Board of Appeals in the Town of Hingham, where he resides. He is a member of the Boston and American Bar Associations, the Urban Land Institute, NAIOP, the Commercial Brokers Association and the Real Estate Finance Association. He is a graduate of LeadBoston, the year-long leadership program focusing on diversity and multicultural issues sponsored by the National Conference of Community and Justice.