Mr. Rockers has represented a broad array of companies and other parties in internal investigations and complex litigation involving governmental and private entities. Some of Mr. Rockers’ recent matters include defending and/or representing:
- Various insurance carriers in connection with claims for coverage and reimbursement of loss asserted under R&W insurance policies;
- Asset manager in breach-of-contract and business tort dispute that resulted in successful ruling for asset manager after three-day arbitration;
- Commercial airline in breach-of-contract dispute that resulted in successful ruling for airline after week-long bench trial in federal court;
- Health fitness company with facilities nationwide in partnership dispute involving claims of breach of fiduciary duty, tortious interference, conspiracy, and aiding and abetting that culminated in month-long bench trial in state business court;
- Public company in theft-of-trade-secrets and breach-of-contract dispute related to the right to do business in 21 states that culminated in week-long arbitration;
- Insurance aggregator in breach-of-contract dispute that resulted in successful ruling for aggregator after week-long arbitration;
- Nuclear power company before state trial and appellate courts in action challenging application of state environmental regulations to nuclear power plant;
- Technology company and its employee in case alleging breach of non-competition agreement and other business torts in state business court;
- School district in breach-of-contract, fraud and RICO dispute concerning school-related construction that resulted in multi-million dollar settlement for client;
- Public university in investigating matters relating to compliance with Title IX; and
- Non-profit organization in investigating matters related to allegations of fraud levied against organization’s founder.
Mr. Rockers is a member of the American Bar Association.
After law school, Mr. Rockers served as a law clerk to the Honorable J.L. Edmondson, then-Chief Judge of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.