Ms. Rubio-Spring’s representative experience includes:
- Defending a national mortgage lender in federal courts, in lawsuits arising from residential mortgage-backed securities, and other mortgage-related practices;
- Representing private equity firms in complex post-closing disputes in Delaware state court;
- Defending a national mortgage lender against a municipality asserting claims under the Fair Housing Act in federal court; and
- Defending a national mortgage lender in a real estate dispute in Massachusetts state court.
Ms. Rubio-Spring is a member of the American Bar Association, the Hispanic National Bar Association, and the Boston Bar Association.
Ms. Rubio-Spring’s Pro Bono experience includes:
- Representing unaccompanied minors seeking asylum and Special Immigrant Juvenile status in immigration and related state court proceedings;
- Representing both defensive and affirmative asylum-seekers in immigration proceedings; and
- Representing a tenant in a landlord tenant dispute presenting novel questions of law.