- KaNDy Therapeutics, a private clinical-stage biotech, on its sale to Bayer for $425 million upfront with up to $450 million in development milestone payments and triple digit millions in commercial milestones
- Nodthera, a biotechnology company developing a new class of potent and selective NLRP3 inflammasome inhibitors for the treatment of diseases driven by chronic inflammation, on its $55 million Series B equity financing.
- Omers Ventures, the London based venture capital arm of Canadian pension fund Omers, on its Series A investment into Quorso, a business analytics and performance platform.
- Omers Ventures, as lead investor on its investment into FirstVet as part of a €18.5 million Series B financing round. FirstVet is a Swedish startup that provides pet owners with on-demand video consultations with local, qualified veterinarians.
- CRV, as lead investor on its investment into GTMHUB, which provides software and services for organisational planning, as part of a $9 million Series A financing round.
- Duffel, a travel distribution platform, on its $30 million Series B financing round which was led by Index Ventures and with participation from previous venture capital investors.
- AGC Equity Partners on the sale of 25 Canada Square, currently the largest office building in the United Kingdom.*
- Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, a leading US private equity firm focused primarily on technology and healthcare sectors, on the sale of its portfolio business AIM Software, a leading provider of data management solutions with a specialized focus on the buy-side, to SimCorp, a Danish listed entity, for an enterprise value of €60 million.*
- HRA Pharma, a portfolio company of Astorg Partners, on the acquisition of the Mederma Brand from Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin