- Advised Inflazome Limited and its shareholders on the sale of 100% of its equity share capital to Roche for total initial consideration of €380 million
- Advised COMPASS Pathfinder Holdings Limited on the completion of its US$80 million Series B round
- Advised Andera Partners and Canaan Partners XI LLC on a series A2 investment in Grey Wolf Therapeutics Limited
- Advised Canaan Partners XI LLC and Brandon Capital Partners Pty Ltd, on a series A investment in Pathios Therapeutics Limited
- Advised Informa Group Limited in a joint venture with, and completed a minority investment in, Founders Forum LLP
Lucy Thomas is an associate in Goodwin’s Technology and Life Sciences group. Ms. Thomas advises clients on a broad range of corporate matters with a focus on companies in the technology, life sciences and healthcare sectors. She advises companies, as well as their investors and management teams, at all stages of the corporate life cycle. She has particular experience advising on private equity and venture capital investments/exits, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and reorganisations, as well as general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Thomas was an associate at Slaughter and May.
BPP Law School
University of Oxford