Mr. Webster has recently represented:
- Advent International in the formation of a $13 billion private equity fund
- GreenOak in the formation of a €650 million European real estate fund
- KIND in its strategic partnership with Mars
- Monogram Residential in its $3 billion sale to Greystar
- Rubius Therapeutics in its initial public offering
- Russell Investments in its sale to TA Associates
Mr. Webster serves on the Dean’s Alumni Advisory Council for Boston University’s College of Arts & Sciences, is a graduate of the Harvard Business School program on Leading Professional Service Firms and the YWCA’s LeadBoston program, and is a former member of the LeadBoston Advisory Council. Mr. Webster formerly served as co-chair of the Boston Bar Association’s ERISA Committee. Mr. Webster’s pro bono activities have included work for the Point Foundation and the One Fund Boston.