Ms. White’s representation of companies spans the entire corporate life-cycle, including pre-incorporation planning, general corporate representation and counseling, venture capital financings, mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, corporate governance and public company representation. Ms. White also represents venture capital firms in private stock offerings and investment banks in public offerings.
Ms. White’s transactional experience includes the following representations:
- Atlassian in its $1 billion 144A offering
- Zendesk in its $575 million convertible senior note offering
- Deciphera Pharmaceuticals in its $127.5 million initial public offering
- Viveve Medical in its $34.5 million follow-on public offering
- Limelight Networks in its $69 million follow-on public offering
- MyoKardia in its $133.8 million follow-on public offering
- DNN Corp. in its sale to ESW Capital
- Shoof Technologies in its $4.9 million Series Seed financing
- Bain Capital Ventures in its investment in the $21.9 million Series A financing of Red Balloon Security
- Western Digital as a strategic investor in the $50.6 million Series C financing of SiFive
Ms. White’s recent speaking engagements include a presentation at LAUNCH, The University of California’s Startup Accelerator.
Ms. White served as a judicial extern to Magistrate Judge Kenneth McHargh of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.