Ms. White’s representation of companies spans the entire corporate life-cycle, including pre-incorporation planning, general corporate representation and counseling, venture capital financings, mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, corporate governance and public company representation. She also represents venture capital firms and investment banks in public and private stock offerings.
Ms. White’s transactional experience includes the following representations:
- Morgan Stanley and J.P. Morgan as underwriters in the initial public offering of Pluralsight
- Limelight Networks in its $125 convertible senior note offering and its $69 million follow-on offering
- Zendesk in its $125 million and $575 million convertible senior note offerings
- Jefferies as placement agent in the $30 million registered direct offering of shares of KushCo
- Goldman Sachs and BofA Securities as underwriters in the $294 million secondary offering of shares of RingCentral
- J.P. Morgan as underwriter in the $143 million follow-on offering of Penumbra
- PennyMac Financial Services in its $500 million senior note offering and the reorganization transaction to unwind its “Up-C” structure
- TA Associates in its $292 million secondary offering of shares of ZoomInfo Technologies and participation in the initial public offering of ZoomInfo Technologies
- Jefferies as sales agent in multiple “at-the-market” transactions for life sciences issuers
- Atlassian in its $1 billion 144A offering
- Deciphera Pharmaceuticals in its initial public offering
- Viveve Medical in its $34.5 million follow-on offering
- MyoKardia in its $133.8 million follow-on offering
- DNN Corp. in its sale to ESW Capital
- Numerous private companies and venture capital firms in venture capital and strategic financings and tender offers
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. White was an associate at Jones Day in Silicon Valley.
Ms. White served as a judicial extern to Magistrate Judge Kenneth McHargh of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.