Ms. Wong’s client representations include the following:
Private Company Financing Transactions
- aTyr Pharma in its $76 million Series E Preferred Stock financing
- BridgeBio Pharma in its $65 million initial investment in and launch of QED Therapeutics
- Cleave Biosciences in its $54 million Series A Preferred Stock financing and $37 million Series B Preferred Stock financing
- Delinia in its $35 million Series A Preferred Stock financing
- Global Blood Therapeutics in its $40.7 million Series A Preferred Stock financing and $48 million Series B Preferred Stock financing
- Eidos Therapeutics in its $64 million Series B preferred stock financing
- MyoKardia in its $46 million Series B Preferred Stock financing
- Spinifex Pharmaceuticals in its $45 million Series C Preferred Stock financing
- Brandon Capital Partners in various portfolio investments, including Que Oncology and Okogen
Public Company Financing Transactions
- Assembly Biosciences in its $60 million follow-on public offering and establishment of a $75 million “at the market” offering facility
- aTyr Pharma in its $75 million initial public offering
- Global Blood Therapeutics in its $120 million initial public offering and subsequent $120 million, $125 million, $100 million and $250 million follow-on public offerings
- MyoKardia in its $54 million initial public offering and $65 million and $134 million follow-on public offerings
- Fate Therapeutics, Inc. in its initial public offering, subsequent follow-on public offering and private placement transactions
- Underwriters in the initial public offering and a subsequent follow-on offering of Regulus Therapeutics Inc.
- Underwriters in the initial public offering of Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc.
M&A and Other Strategic Transactions
- Delinia in its sale to Celgene for $300 million upfront and $475 million in milestone payments
- F-star Alpha in its exclusive option agreement with Bristol-Myers Squibb for aggregate consideration of up to $475 million
- Spinifex Pharmaceuticals in its $200 million upfront sale to Novartis plus undisclosed clinical development and regulatory milestones
- Artisan Pharma in its sale to Asahi Kasei Pharma for an undisclosed amount
- Assembly Pharmaceuticals in its merger with Ventrus Biosciences to become Assembly Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASMB)
- Gallus Biopharmaceuticals in its acquisition from Centocor Biologics, a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson, of an FDA-approved, commercially certified biologics manufacturing facility and its entry into an agreement for the commercial manufacture of Remicade and Stelara
- Alere in its acquisition from ACON Laboratories of ACON’s worldwide lateral flow immunoassay diagnostics business
- A major buyer of pharmaceutical royalties in the acquisition of a royalty interest from a private university for over $90 million
Ms. Wong is a member of the American Bar Association and the San Francisco Bar Association.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Wong was an associate in the corporate practice group at Heller Ehrman LLP, where she focused her practice on the representation of emerging companies. Before that, she was an associate in the business law department at Cooley LLP. During law school, Ms. Wong was a summer intern in the Office of the General Counsel of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in Washington, D.C.