Ms. Yeomans’s recent transactions include advising:
- Acquia Inc., an open source digital experience company, on its acquisition of Cohesion Web Technologies, a software business
- Brightcove, on its acquisition of TV App Agency (a Smart TV software developer)
- Optum Ventures, United Health’s venture arm, in connection with its investment in Kaia Health, a digital therapeutics start-up
- Investcorp, on its structured secondary transaction with Coller Capital to create a European private equity buyout fund of $1 billion
- Carpenter Technology Corporation, on its acquisition of LPW Technology, a leading UK based developer and supplier of metal powder solutions in the additive manufacturing sector
- Huber Engineered Materials, LLC, on its acquisition of all of the outstanding equity interests of Miller Chemical & Fertilizer, LLC and its subsidiaries from Dunes Point Capital, for approximately $193 million
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Yeomans was an associate in the corporate team at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP in London.