Justin Anslow, an associate in Goodwin's Technology group and Capital Markets practice, represents late-stage and public companies and has significant experience in capital markets transactions. He represents issuers and investment banks in IPOs, de-SPAC transactions, secondary public and private offerings (including Rule 144A debt offerings), private placements, and PIPE transactions. Justin also regularly advises clients on SEC reporting and disclosure obligations, stock exchange rules and regulations, and a broad range of corporate governance matters.
Justin provides ongoing corporate governance and securities law advice to many of the firm’s public company clients, including HubSpot, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Cano Health, Altimmune, Yatra and Forge Global.
Justin's recent transactional experience includes:
- Represented Frazier Life Sciences Acquisition Corp. in its business combination with NewAmsterdam Pharma Holding B.V.
- Representing Direct Biologics, LLC In its business combination with Good Works II Acquisition Corp.
- Represented Toast in its $1 billion IPO
- Represented Greenlight BioSciences, Inc. in its sale of $110 million of shares in a PIPE transaction
- Represented the underwriters in connection with the $237 million secondary public offering by stockholders of KnowBe4, Inc.
- Represented Forge Global, Inc. in its business combination with Motive Capital Corp.
- Represented Cano Health, Inc. in its private offering of $300 million of senior notes
- Represented the Forbes family in connection with the proposed business combination of Forbes Global Media Holdings Inc. and Magnum Opus Acquisition Limited
- Represented the existing stockholders of Wag!, Aurora Innovation and Vacasa in connection with the respective de-SPAC transactions of each company
- Represented LendingTree, Inc. in its private offering of $300 million of convertible senior notes*
- Represented GAN Limited in its IPO and secondary public offerings of $165 million of ordinary shares*
- Represented LKQ Corporation in its private offering of €1 billion of senior notes*
- Represented Cardiff Oncology, Inc. in its secondary public offering of $100 million of shares*
- Represented BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc. in its $60 million IPO*
- Represented investment banks in connection with underwritten, PIPE, registered direct and at-the-market offerings*
- Represented multiple SPACs in their IPOs including Goal Acquisitions Corp, Hennessy Capital Acquisition Corp. II and Global Partner Acquisition Corp.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
The George Washington University Law School
University of Wisconsin-Madison
- New York