Heidi Fitchett is an associate in Goodwin’s Technology and Life Sciences groups. Heidi advises clients on a broad range of corporate matters, with a focus on transactions in the life sciences, healthcare, and technology sectors. She has particular experience advising on private equity and venture capital investments/exits, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and reorganisations, as well as general corporate matters.
Heidi’s representative experience includes advising:
- SynAffix and its selling shareholders on its sale to Lonza. Under the terms of the sale and purchase agreement, Lonza have paid Synaffix’s shareholders an upfront payment of €100 million, with the potential for shareholders to receive an additional payment of up to €60 million contingent on financial performance
- OKRA.ai on their acquisition by Envision Pharma Group (Envision)
- Syndesi Therapeutics and its selling shareholders on Syndesi’s acquisition by AbbVie for up to $1 billion
- Boehringer Ingelheim Venture Fund GmbH, Novo Holdings A/S and Evotec SE on co-leading a £24 million Series A investment in Centauri Therapeutics Limited, an immunotherapy company focused on infectious diseases
- Omega Funds on co-leading Artios Pharma Limited’s $153 million Series C financing
- Nordic Capital on the EUR 2.143 billion sale of Itiviti, a leading provider of trading technology and services to financial institutions worldwide, to NYSE listed Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.*
- Judges Scientific plc on the acquisition of Heath Scientific Company Ltd (trading as Thermal Hazard Technology), a manufacturer of scientific instruments*
- ArchiMed on the acquisition of Direct Healthcare Group, a developer and manufacturer of innovative pressure care technologies, from NorthEdge Capital*
- Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, a leading US private equity firm focused primarily on technology and healthcare sectors, on the sale of its portfolio business AIM Software, a leading provider of data management solutions, to SimCorp, a Danish listed entity, for an enterprise value of €60 million*
- One Equity Partners on the acquisition of the MERA group, a custom software development services provider*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Heidi was an Associate at Dechert LLP.
Legal Practice Course2017
BPP Law School
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales