Robert Jochim is admitted as a German lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) since June 2016 and an associate in Goodwin’s Frankfurt office. Robert’s practice focuses on cross-border and domestic M&A and private equity transactions with a focus on real estate portfolio deals. Further, he advises clients on venture capital, group internal restructurings as well as on general corporate law matters.
His recent experience includes representing:
- Triton on the sale of dogado to Cinven and OTPP
- PATRIZIA Alternative Investments on their administration of several real estate portfolios*
- Deutsche Beteiligungs AG on its acquisition of a majority in Frimo Group GmbH, one of the world's leading suppliers of molds and equipment for the production of plastic components for various applications*
- An investor on the sale of a majority participation in a Premier League football club*
- International Campus on the set-up of a EUR 600 million funds and various transactions concerning student housing accommodations in Europe*
- Triton owned European Directories Holdings GmbH (EDH) on several add-on acquisitions to dogado GmbH, a German web hosting provider*
- Veganz Group AG on several equity financing rounds and the group’s corporate reorganization*
- Capital Bay on various real estate portfolio deals, e.g. the formation of a EUR 500 million joint venture with Gulf Islamic Investments
- Multinational cinema group on the intended acquisition of the German group of a competitor*
- German PE firm capiton on the acquisition of Hamm Reno Group and on its joint venture with CCC S.A.*
- A global technology corporation on its global corporate restructuring*
- A US conglomerate manufacturer of industrial products on its acquisition of a German technology company*
- Gerry Weber AG on its restructuring during its insolvency proceedings*
- Enercon’s sole shareholder Aloys Wobben Stiftung (AWS) on the formation of its joint venture with EWE, aiming to become one of the leading producers of green energy in Germany and France*
- LCP and Charterhouse on the intended acquisition of Aon's retirement business in Germany*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
From his admission as German lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) in 2016, Robert practiced as an Associate / Senior Associate at Allen & Overy. From 2014 until 2016, he completed his legal traineeship (Referendariat) in Wiesbaden, Frankfurt, and London.
State of Hesse