Kimberley Maruncic is an associate in the firm’s Business Law department and a member of its Technology and Life Science groups. Ms. Maruncic advises clients on a wide range of corporate matters, including company formation, venture capital financings, mergers and acquisitions and general corporate and securities law. She joined Goodwin in 2018.
- BridgeBio Pharma, LLC and Maze Therapeutics joint venture
- Blackstone Life Sciences and Ferring joint venture for over $570 million
- RA Capital and Versant Ventures on their €66 million Series A Financing in T-Knife
- Anthos Therapeutics, LLC in its $250 million Series A Preferred Unit Financing
- Anthos Theraputics, Inc. in tis $53 million Series A Financing
- ElevateBio LLC in its $170 million Series B Financing and $150 million Series A Financing
- Kymera Therapeutics, Inc. in its $102 million cross-over Series C Financing
- Allovir Inc. in its $120 million Series B Financing
- ViraCyte, Inc. in its $121 million Series B Financing
- Gemini Therapeutics Inc. in its $50 million Series B Financing
- Numerous other private companies and venture capital firms in connection with equity and convertible debt financings
- AppNexus in its sale to AT&T.
- Acquia, Inc. in its sale to Vista Equity Partners
- Repligen Corporation in its acquisition of Avitide, Inc.
- Repligen Corporation in its acquisition ARTeSYN Biosolutions Holdings Ireland Limited
- Repligen Corporation in its acquisition of Engineered Molding Technology LLC
- HealthEdge Software, Inc. in its sale to Blackstone
- Sansoro Health, Inc. in its acquisition of Datica, Inc.
- Acquia Inc. in its acquisition of Cohesion Web Technologies Limited
- Acquia Inc. in its acquisition of Mautic, Inc.
- PlumChoice, Inc. in its sale to SquareTrade, Inc., a subsidiary of Allstate Corporation
- Mevion Medical Systems, Inc. in its sale to Henan Maisheng Medical Technology Co., Ltd
- Dynatrace, Inc. in its $862.5 million follow-on offering.
- Dynatrace, Inc. in its $680 million follow-on offering.
- Dynatrace, Inc. in its $620 million initial public offering.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Maruncic worked as an associate for Davis, Malm & D’Agostine, P.C., Reebok International Ltd. and the Boston Red Sox. Prior to law school, Ms. Maruncic worked as a Client Service Specialist for Gavin Management Group, a management company for professional hockey players.
Northeastern University School of Law
BAMathematics, concentration in Finance2009
Wilfrid Laurier University
- New York