Asmita Mishra is an associate in the firm’s Business Law Department and a member of the firm’s Private Equity group and Mergers & Acquisitions practice. Ms. Mishra has advised a wide range of corporate and private equity clients on venture capital and growth equity investments, cross-border acquisitions and exits, and general corporate matters in India.
Ms. Mishra joined Goodwin in 2019. She has nearly ten years of legal experience in the Asia Pacific region and her work includes advising:
- Numerous venture capital and growth equity firms in early stage seed financings through late stage growth equity financings, including DST Global, Hillhouse Investments, General Catalyst Partners, Coatue Management, Bond Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Iconiq, Tybourne Capital Management, Vy Capital, Accel Ventures, and Alkeon Capital, Norwest Venture Partners* and Westbridge Capital*
- Various financial sponsors’ investments into businesses that include:
- India / APAC: Byju, Cars24, Cardekho, Cashflo, Cred, Dailyhunt, Dream11, Flow Payments, Magma, Mindhouse, Olacabs, Ola Electric, Onecode, Paperboat, PayTM, Pine Labs, Pinhome, Rebel Foods, Refyne, RELX, Sharechat, Spinny, Stockgro, Swiggy, and Udaan
- US: Beam Therapeutics, Brii Biosciences, Fynder Group, Genotix, NextCure, Normunity, Olema Phamraceuticals, Pipeline Therapeutics, Pyxis Oncology, Talaris Therapeutics, Strand Therapeutics
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Areas of Practice
Gujarat National Law University
- Advocate, India