Asmita Mishra is an associate in the firm’s Business Law Department and a member of the firm’s Private Equity group and Mergers & Acquisitions practice. Ms. Mishra has advised a wide range of corporate and private equity clients on venture capital and growth equity investments, cross-border acquisitions and exits, and general corporate matters in India.
Ms. Mishra joined Goodwin in 2019. Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Mishra was a senior associate at Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co, India. Ms. Mishra speaks fluent English, Hindi, Gujarati and Odia.
Some of Ms. Mishra’s recent work includes advising:
- DST Global in its various investments in Asia. Certain publicly disclosed matters include Byju’s, CRED, Airwallex, Cars24, Dream11, and Udaan
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan in its $200 million primary and secondary investment in a major community group buying platform in China
- Lone Pine Capital in its investment in Pine Labs
- Coatue Management in its investment in Rebel Foods
- General Catalyst in its various investments in Asia. Certain publicly disclosed matters include CRED, Spinny, and Stockgro
- A leading private equity firm in its investment in PayTm
Gujarat National Law University
- Advocate, India