As the blockchain industry matures, opportunities for sustained gains and profits through lending Bitcoin and other digital assets continue to increase. New mechanisms are emerging that can capitalize on the growing digital asset segment while maintaining that asset, diversifying holdings and lowering risk. Still, recent wild swings in prices continue to make cryptocurrency lending a mystery for some and a fearful proposition for others.
It doesn't have to be that way. Join us, on Tuesday March 27th for a panel with some of the industry’s most experienced and renowned experts as they cover a series of critical issues and answer important topical questions.
Panelists to address topics and questions regarding:
- Basics of digital asset lending, peer-to-peer and corp-to-peer
- What type of gains can be expected from digital lending?
- Tax on gains; implications and options
- Institutional vs. peer-to-peer lending: risks and benefits
- How are institutions hedging portfolios with digital lending?
- Institutional adoption and opportunities for disruption
- Zac Prince, Founder & CEO, BlockFi
- S. Daniel Leon, Founding President & COO, Celsius
- Vick Bathija, CPA, CEO, Commerce CPA
-Joseph Checkler, Director of Media Relations, ex-Wall Street Journal reporter
For more information, please visit the event website.