Goodwin Procter announced today that Chambers Global: The World’s Leading Lawyers for Business has recognized the firm and its attorneys for excellence in numerous practice areas. A total of 13 of the firm’s attorneys were named as leading lawyers in the legal directory’s 2014 Global edition. Goodwin’s practice groups were selected for ranking in 7 categories overall in Chambers Global 2014.
Goodwin partner Gilbert G. Menna continues to be named a “Star Performer” in the Capital Markets: REITs category, Chambers’ most select designation for attorneys. In addition, two Goodwin attorneys were recognized for the first time in this year’s edition of Chambers Global. They were Stuart Cable in USA: Corporate/M&A; and Richard Matheny in USA: International Trade: Export Controls and International Sanctions. Goodwin partners ranked in Chambers Global 2014 were:
• Yash Rana: Investment Funds: International Firms - Foreign Expert
• Yash Rana: Investment Funds: Desks Based Abroad
• Mark Burnett: Private Equity: Buyouts
• Stuart Cable: Corporate/M&A
• Edward Glazer: Capital Markets: REITs
• John LeClaire: Private Equity: Buyouts
• Richard Matheny: International Trade: Export Controls and International Sanctions
• Gilbert G. Menna: Capital Markets: REITs
• H. Neal Sandford: Capital Markets: REITs
• Ettore Santucci: Capital Markets: REITs
• Mark Schonberger: Capital Markets: REITs
• Paul Ware: Litigation: Trial Lawyers and Intellectual Property: Patent
Chambers surveys and interviews clients and lawyers around the world to determine which firms and attorneys are considered leaders in their field. Rankings assess key qualities in the legal field, including technical ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness/astuteness, diligence and commitment.